Working on it LIVE: LIVE STUDIO/DRAWING BOARD CAM!
This is the one that started all the Mash -Ups! with a Cameo by Howard Stern! Can you name them all? next up for this, Color!
The Jetsons and Futurama Mash -up!
Penciled In my sketchbook the Imported into Sketchbook Pro – Red Pencil was done digitally
Ive been doing most of my work Exclusively on my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro and have been using the S- pen and It works awesome! But while I was looking for an adapter to make the pen a little less thin in the barrel. I stumbled across a Wacom Bamboo Stylus Feel for the Galaxy Note! And, I say this stylus is a dream! The pressure sensitivity is fantastic and the line quality is like drawing on paper with the best pencil ever! Now on to some Inks!
Sketch Party Rules:
1. THEME: usually the winner of last weeks sketchparty will decide on theme or character to draw for the sketch party. ( For the first sketch party, the theme will be my choice! 🙂 I love being in charge!)
2. OBJECT: Have an hour to draw the character or theme using your favorite tools.
3. POSTING: When the hour is up everyone posts their completed work at my facebook fan page UNDER the original post, in the comments,
4. VOTING/LIKES: After all the drawings are posted everyone votes for thier favorite. The more likes you get determines the winner.
5. THE CONCLUSION: After winner is chosen, the winning drawing becomes the front page for the week. You will also choose the theme for the next sketch party! They also get entered in a drawing at the end of 3 months for a free sketch card! So you could be entered in the drawing the more times you win the sketch party!
****NOTE _ Right now Sketch Parities will be every TWO weeks. Hoping to make them weekly, but it all depends on attendence. 8pm Mt to 10pm Mt